Contract Psychologist Endeavour Wellness Miranda and Blacktown
Endeavour Wellness is a private and dynamic Psychology practice. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, supportive and professional environment for both our clients and staff. We are looking for Psychologists with sound experience in individual counselling (Couples work is a bonus) to work in our Miranda & Blacktown office for 3 or more days per week (Monday to Friday) 11 am – 8pm. There is one position available in both locations.
This contracting position provides many of the benefits of a private practice work/life balance, but without the financial burden of setting up your own rooms, paying rent or having to generate your own clients. Our support includes: ongoing new clients supplied for you; peer supervision and debriefing; full phone support and diary management of your clients; social and professional events with a fun and supportive network of psychologists.
What You’ll Receive
- Free Supervision and Mentoring from our Principal Psychologist
- Reception support and ongoing referrals
- Being part of a caring and supportive team of people
- Peer support and professional development
- Invitations to team events and functions
- Counselling clients for the agreed hours per week.
- Nurturing relationships and networking with local referral agencies including liaising with GPs.
- Performing administrative tasks such as client preparation and notes, letters to referrer’s, taking payments.
- Participating in ongoing relevant professional development.
- To be part of a team and a willingness to undertake feedback and professional development.
- Fully registered Psychologist
- Eligible for Medicare provider number
- willingness to work with couples
- Minimum 1 year experience with a range of clients (Internship experience is okay)
- Demonstrated skill and experience in engaging clients effectively and providing psychological interventions for individuals and couples.
- Available for 3 or more weekday shifts from 11am until 8 pm
Endeavour Wellness is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tracey Westwood on 8069-4768