Choose your own adventure! Fun loving! Client centered! Psychologist required.
Registered Psychologist – Employment Roles
Kirrawee, NSW 2232 or Blacktown, NSW 2148
Part time $90,000 – $120,000 + Super (FTE)
Endeavour Wellness is passionate about supporting people in need. We are a family friendly, supportive, and collaborative group practice. We pride ourselves on providing a tailored space for both our clients and our team. Operating from comfortable modern rooms in Kirrawee & Blacktown, with plenty of parking, making going to work a pleasure.
Between our team of fourteen therapists, we provide life changing services to people aged 2 years and above.
At Endeavour Wellness, our vision is to:
- Change the lives of our clients through tailored and collaborative psychological therapy.
- Embrace the uniqueness of our staff and create an environment to thrive and grow.
- Celebrate every success and enjoy each other’s company.
Why Join Us?
Apart from the opportunity to become part of our awesome work family, which also includes our therapy dog ‘Roy’ (Kirrawee) and ‘King’ (Blacktown), we also offer;
- Anti-burnout support and environment
- In office admin support 6 days a week
- A steady flow of new clients that have been tailored to your area of interest and ability
- Free 1:1 supervision with our Principal Psychologist, group supervision, and inhouse PD sessions
- Team catch ups, just for fun
- Great environment, modern comfortable room with lots of space
- Local all-day street parking in Kirrawee or Secure staff parking in Blacktown
- Drinks and snacks in the kitchen
- Established processes; procedures to streamline admin stages of therapy
- Resources to support your therapy
We are a supportive, relaxed, low maintenance and flexible private practice where every staff member is different, and each has their own strengths and qualities.
In an Employment Role, you get:
- We offer a great employment package.
- Get paid when your client does not show up
- Get paid if your client cancels at the last minute.
- Get paid when you are sick and unable to work
- Get paid when you take time off for relaxation
- We pay your superannuation (on top of your wage) so that you can retire with a nice nest egg
- Your week will include dedicated paid daily admin time to complete letters and reports
- Locked in supervision times for 1:1 supervision or group supervision.
- Optional team catch ups for lunch, professional development or after work team events.
- We offer great work/life balance.
- Choose an early start/early finish, or late start/late finish so you are not spending ALL DAY at work.
- We ensure that each client you are working with, is the client you feel best suited to support.
- We recognise that being able to focus on your area of special interest helps to reduce burn-out.
We are looking for a psychologist who is authentic, flexible, welcoming, with a sense of humour.
You are a genuine human who is creative in your approach to therapy who really knows how to connect with people.
You recognise that you do not ‘know it all’ but that is part of what makes you REAL.
You will need to be:
- A registered Psychologist (We start with the obvious as it is expected that holding this title comes with demonstrated qualifications, experience, and professionalism)
- Experienced in evidence based psychological therapies
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a team and will be happy to share your knowledge.
- Love dogs! (We have 2 therapy dogs, Roy, who is on site Monday to Friday in our Kirrawee office and King, who is on site on Thursdays in our Blacktown office)
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org