Endeavour Wellness seeks Masters of Psychology Graduates, to join our 2020 Graduate Programme
Endeavour Wellness Blacktown & Miranda
Endeavour Wellness is a busy, private and dynamic Psychology practice. We pride ourselves on being a flexible, warm, supportive, caring and professional environment for both our clients and staff.
We offer great flexibility for newly registered psychologists looking to start a career, and to have a better work/life balance. We are a Graduate friendly practice offering board approved supervision, business development, career support and choice of clients.
We currently have six positions available, 4 in our Blacktown office & 2 in our Miranda office.
We are looking for Psych Masters Graduates (who are eligible for Medicare Registration now or at the start of 2021) as well as experience in individual counselling (Child & family counselling and Couples work is a bonus but not compulsory). Choose to work 3 – 6 days per week (Monday to Saturday). The position is flexible, days & hours, and rates of pay are negotiable.
This employment or contracting position provides many of the benefits of your own private practice, but without the financial burden of setting up your own rooms, paying rent or having to generate your own clients, or use your own equipment.
Our support includes: ongoing new clients supplied to you; Free Board Approved supervision and debriefing; phone support and diary management of your clients; social and professional events with a fun and supportive team.
What You’ll Receive
- Free Supervision and Mentoring from our Principal Psychologist for career development and growth. (Board Approved Supervisor)
- Being part of a caring and supportive team
- Peer support and professional development
- Invitations to team events and functions
- All equipment required to perform duties
- Reception support and ongoing referrals
- Counselling clients for the agreed hours per week
- Participating in ongoing relevant professional development
- To be part of a team and a willingness to undertake feedback and professional development
- Performing administrative tasks such as client preparation and notes, letters to referring GP’s, taking payments
- Fully Medicare registered or approval for Medicare registration for 2021.
- Eligible for Medicare provider number
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a range of clients (Internship experience is okay)
- Demonstrated skill and experience in engaging clients effectively and providing psychological interventions for individuals.
- Available for at least 3 shifts (Saturdays are available but not compulsory)
Endeavour Wellness is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tracey Westwood on 8069-4768